Property DescriptionTotally remodeled spacious upper coach home w/creek view. 20 title on diagl in lv areas & mstr bdrm. Kitchen redone in 2016 w/ refaced cabinets, granite cntrs, tile backsplash, GE appls, deep stnls sink w/ brushed nickel faucet & filtered water. Oversized mstr ba has new vanities, granite cntr tops, mirrors, lighting, frameless glass shower enclosure & jetted tub. Guest ba has, new vanity w/ granite top, mirror, lighting & large tiled shower. Plantation shutters throughout. Lg tiled Lanai w/ acrylic sliders & electric roll down storm shutters. Owner usually keeps interior sliders open all year round to enjoy the added lanai space. Storage space under stairs.Pelican Landing amenities include gated security, community center with planned social activities, professional fitness center, bocce cts, 12 Har-Tru tennis cts, 5 pickleball cts, canoe/kayak park, marina with boat slips, sailing center with boats, butterfly garden, fishing pier, childrens play park, and a private 34-acre island gulf beach park serviced by PL shuttle boats. Golf memberships are available at Pelican Nest Golf Club, a Tom Fazio designed 36 hole golfers delight with clubhouse dining.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Picnic area(s), Community childrens play area', Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northwestern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 1 car garage, Attached parking, Guest parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: Boat dockage
- Rooms: Formal dining room, Breakfast area
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Waterview, Gulf access
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »