Property DescriptionMOTIVATED SELLER! Lovely home in Pelican Landing which is one of Southwest Floridas most desirable communities. The minute you walk through the front door you are greeted to beautiful Brazilian Koa wood floors, 12 ceilings with crown molding and panoramic lake view. This 3 bedroom plus den, 2 bath, 3 car garage plus oversize lot has been exquisitely maintained. Sliders in multiple rooms open to a screened lanai with pool/spa that has a south exposure. The spacious kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, ample storage and has an open floor plan to a relaxing great room. The master bedroom has a private ensuite and walk in closet. Other features include touch faucets throughout and new 12,000 v. generator for power outages. In addition to the rewarding lifestyle and low HOA fees this residence offers, the community has fabulous amenities that include; private island, white sand beach, marina, community/fitness center, canoe/kayak park, pickle ball and tennis center. For golf enthusiasts 3 fabulous courses are inside the gates - Pelican Nest GC (36 holes), The Colony CC (18 holes). Just outside the gates is convenient shopping, SWF International Airport is a 15 minutes drive.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Community childrens play area', Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in desk, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Corner lot, Trees, Landscape sprinklers, Oversized lot
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool, Spa
- Rooms: Family room, Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Great room, Foyer, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property, Waterview
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of MVP Realty Associates LLC
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »