Property DescriptionCommunity feel and setting makes this 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo with a rare 2-car garage, furnished coach home makes the perfect winter getaway or year-round home. A corner unit with windows on 3 sides makes for a great airy feel from this SW exposure, pantry kitchen with granite counter tops and hardwood cabinets with tile and laminate throughout and a large lanai makes for perfect outdoor entertaining! All systems are newer. HVAC replaced in 2015; water heater replaced in 2012;roof replaced in 2010 and electric hurricane shutters covering the entire back of the lanai. Pelican Landing's low Master Association Fee of $1,913 a year includes the private beach with water taxi transportation; 12 har-tru tennis courts with full-time tennis coordinator, state-of-the-art fitness center, bocce court, pickleball, canoe and kayak park, sailing club. Pelican Landing is convenient to grocery stores, pharmacies, fine dining and casual restaurants, Coconut Point Mall and about 25 minutes to downtown Naples and renowned 5th Ave. shopping. Schedule your showing today on the only condo listed in Lakemont Cove!
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Community golf, Community tennis court(s), Gated community
- Condo: End unit
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Patio, Enclosed porch
- Fencing: Fenced
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven, Furnished
- Interior: Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Window treatments, Security features, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Guest parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Rooms: Family room, Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Swimming pool view
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of MVP Realty Associates LLC
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »