Property DescriptionH.14031 - Sensational RARE point lot boasting southwest exposure with picturesque bay views. Enjoy dramatic sunsets! Expansive solid composite boat dock with 24,000 lb lift! Just minutes to the Gulf! Bright, light, and airy with high ceilings, cut coral fireplace, plantation shutters, all appliances, equipment, (3 new water heaters, 2019) plus other updates done in 2015. Master bedroom has volume ceilings and a private study that leads out to the pool. Double glass front door entry, brick pavers, new flat tile roof, buried gas tank, expansive lanai and decks with heated pool plus an inviting pergola. Additional 3000 square footage on first level would be great for fitness area and room for tons of air conditioned storage. Brick paver driveway wraps around to the west side to the 3rd car garage. 12 ft elevation. Bike to Vanderbilt Beach, Ritz, just minutes to Mercato with cinema, Whole Foods, and a plethora of restaurants and shopping! The ultimate in boating from your own backyard!
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Insulated windows
- Exterior: Deck, Patio
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Wall or window air conditioner(s), Central heat
- Inclusions: Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Dry bar, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Cathedral ceilings, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Cul-de-sac, Landscape sprinklers, Oversized lot
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa, Boat dockage
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area, Guest room, Office, Workshop, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Bay or ocean frontage, Bay view, Waterfront property, Waterview, Gulf access
- Stories: Two story
- Style: Split-level
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Vanderbilt Beach Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »