Property DescriptionFor the FLORIDA EXPERIENCE of LIVING OUTDOORS this home includes glass walls which disappear on three sides of the family room, opening to a courtyard and incredible lanai. The outdoor bar and kitchen combine with expansive covered dining and lounge areas to create the perfect entertainment space. A pool and Lakeview complete the setting. Cooks enjoy the double ovens, kitchen island and eat-in bar, while two ample dining areas make entertaining a breeze. Three first floor bedrooms in this split floor plan each offer their own bathroom, Lanai or courtyard entrance and total privacy. The fourth bedroom and bath upstairs, provide the flexibility to convert to a bonus room for the passion of your choice! Two new air conditioners, new pool equipment and a new grill add thousands to the value of this home. The three car garage has existing air conditioning possibilities. This gated community offers a perfect location and private beach with free parking and a shuttle boat. Pelican Landing amenities include tennis, a health facility, active social and educational opportunities to name a few. Golfers may join the beautiful Fazio designed 36 hole golf course and country country club.
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Community childrens play area', Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Water softner
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Electric range and oven, Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Water filtration system, Built-in oven, Furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Vaulted ceilings, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Cathedral ceilings, Built-in desk, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Circular driveway, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool, Spa, BBQ, Boat dockage
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Office, Foyer, Sitting room
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property, Gulf access
- Stories: Two story
- Style: Traditional
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Landing Estero
Listing provided courtesy of Premiere Plus Realty Co
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »