Property DescriptionEXPERIENCE LIVING OUTDOORS! In this unique floor plan, the family room merges with a court yard and lanai as three walls disappear inviting breezes and light to flow through. The lanai includes covered areas for lounging, dining and an outdoor kitchen with bar and grill. Sunny areas with beautiful pool and lake views create the perfect entertainment space, Rain or Shine! Cooks enjoy a double oven, kitchen island and bar, with two ample dining areas. Three first floor bedrooms each offer their own bathroom and total privacy with access to a Lanai or courtyard. The fourth bedroom and bath upstairs, though perfect for grandchildren, can convert to a bonus room. A new air conditioner, new pool equipment, water filtering system and a new grill add thousands to the value of this home. The 3 car garage has existing air conditioning possibilities. Pelican Landing's gated community offers a great location for shopping and medical, PLUS a RARE private beach with free parking and a shuttle boat. Excellent amenities abound. (see below) Golfers may join the Private 36 hole golf course, Pelican Nest. ALL Tennis, pickle ball and bocce ball courts are included in comparatively low HOA fees.
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Community childrens play area', Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Water softner
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Electric range and oven, Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Water filtration system, Built-in oven, Furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Vaulted ceilings, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Cathedral ceilings, Built-in desk, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Circular driveway, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool, Spa, BBQ, Boat dockage
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Office, Foyer, Sitting room
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property, Gulf access
- Stories: Two story
- Style: Traditional
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Landing Estero
Listing provided courtesy of Premiere Plus Realty Co
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »