Property DescriptionFirst listed unfurnished, now DESIGNER FURNISHED, ALL NEW FURNITURE as of 2-24-19. Gated community, this first floor corner condo is light, bright and freshly painted with a lake /fountain view from lanai. Totally new kitchen. New carpet in the family and dining areas. Double French doors enter the den with a queen size sleep sofa. split floor plan with a queen in the 2nd bedroom. The large master bedroom offers a king bed, two closets, one being an ample walk-in. The NEW granite counter top in the master provides two sinks. A large soaking tub, shower and private water closet A NEW roof, air conditioner and new pavers ADD THOUSANDS to the VALUE of this condo. Shopping, medical and Coconut Point, are just around the corner but don't forget the private beach with free parking and boat shuttle. Complementary Chairs and umbrellas await along with a restroom and pavilion. Amenities include a health center, Bocci, tennis, canoeing, swimming, parties, cards, exercise classes and many other fun and stimulating activities. Golfers may join Pelican Nest golf club, a gorgeous, 36 hole, Fazio designed golf course. Don't miss the relaxed life style or this beautiful condo!
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Picnic area(s), Community childrens play area', Community swimming pool(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, House fan, Central heat
- Inclusions: Electric range and oven, Self-cleaning oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes dryer, Furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southeastern exposure
- Lot: Corner lot
- Parking: 1 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Rooms: Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Foyer, Eat in kitchen, Sitting room
- Scenery: Lake view
- Stories: Two story
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Premiere Plus Realty Co
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »