Property DescriptionLocated in a gated community, this first floor corner condo, is light, bright and private with a beautiful fountain view from a large lanai. The new granite kitchen includes new appliances and granite countertops. A large family room and dining area also offer new carpet. The den has double French doors and can accommodate both a desk and sleep sofa. The large master bedroom opens to the lanai and offers two closets, one being an ample walk-in. A granite counter top in the master provides two sinks with exceptional storage. A large soaking tub andshower with private water closet finish the spa feel of the master bath. Shopping, medical and Coconut Point, are just around the corner but don't forget the private beach with parking and a fun boat shuttle. No more parking problems at the beach! Complementary Chairs and umbrellas await along with a restroom and pavilion. Also available are a health center, Bocci, tennis, canoeing, swimming, parties, cards, exercise classes and many other fun and stimulating activities. Golfers may join Pelican Nest golf club, a 36 hole, gorgeous Fazio designed golf course. Don't miss the relaxed life style or this beautiful condo!
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Picnic area(s), Community childrens play area', Community swimming pool(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, House fan, Central heat
- Inclusions: Electric range and oven, Self-cleaning oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes dryer
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Corner lot
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Rooms: Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Foyer, Eat in kitchen, Sitting room
- Scenery: Lake view
- Stories: Two story
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Premiere Plus Realty Co
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »