Property DescriptionThe perfect homesite with charming older home located on prestigious tree-lined Galleon Drive. With a southwest exposure and 100' of water frontage looking over Runaway Bay, this tropical oasis provides a wonderful opportunity to create your own coastal retreat. The improvements and structures on the property are being sold in their As-Is condition.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Frame and stucco exterior, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Patio, Enclosed porch
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Marble floors, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Wetbar, Vaulted ceilings, Skylight(s), Walk-in closet(s), Security features, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southwestern exposure
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Spa, BBQ, Boat dockage
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Great room, Foyer
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Canal view, Canal waterfront property, Gulf access
- Style: Contemporary
- Win/Doors: Picture window, Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Port Royal Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Intl. Realty
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »