Property DescriptionIf extremely high quality is what you are searching for in your Florida home, then you have found it in this beautifully renovated and exquisitely decorated upper-floor, end coach home. This home features over 3,000 square feet, 3 spacious bedrooms plus study, 3 full baths, 2-car garage and a large screened lanai overlooking peaceful southern lake views. You will be impressed by the stunning furnishings and accessories - all negotiable - plentiful natural light, tile floors, attention to detail throughout, and an impressive light kitchen with custom Italian cabinetry. Gas cooking, French door refrigerator, gorgeous granite counters and backsplash, stainless steel appliances, flat-style bar and eat-in area with bay window. The master suite features walk-in closets, sliders to the lanai, dual sinks, soaking tub, shower and enclosed toilet. Guest suite with private balcony. The laundry room includes a sink, countertop and storage shelves. There is room for an optional elevator. Enjoy the morning sun overlooking the lake, electric shutters, a welcoming courtyard entry, paver walkway, tile roof and a convenient location close to the neighborhood pool and fantastic amenities.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community sauna(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Balcony
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: Boat dockage
- Rooms: Formal dining room, Living/dining room combination, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Great room, Foyer, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property
- Win/Doors: Bay window(s), Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Fiddlers Creek Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Internationa
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »