Property DescriptionThis stunning view will take your breath away and will entice you to stay! More than 0.5 acre lot, West of 41 in a gated community and NOT in a Flood zone (per current Flood maps from Insurance) under 1 Million $! The original Owner of this Arthur Rutenburg built Estate home on the over half acre lot took great care of the property! The 3 Bedroom + Den, 3 and 1/2 baths beauty is situated perfectly so you can enjoy a preserve and western Lake view with gorgeous sunsets! Solar an electric heat for the Pool, 2017 Bosch Washer and Dryer, 2013 Stainless steel kitchen appliances from Kitchen Aid , an Outdoor kitchen and Super screen on the lanai cage are just a few upgrades to point out! Pelican Landing has lots to Offer to its residents including a Beach Park, Bocce, Tennis, Sailing, Golf (for additional membership fee), Pickle ball, Fitness Center at the Community Center a Canoe/Kayak Park and lots of activities for all! The community is located West of 41, less than 1.5 miles to Coconut Point Mall and less than 1 mile to Lee Health Hospital! Call your favorite Realtor and view the virtual Tour!
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community golf, Community tennis court(s), Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in desk, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers, Oversized lot
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Solar heated pool, Spa
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Master bedroom on main floor, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of MVP Realty Associates LLC
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »