Property DescriptionLocation, Location, Location! Just off of Vanderbilt Dr. Just minutes from the beach. There is also a neighborhood boat dock available to owners for an annual fee. The home is tiled throughout and has 2 bedrooms plus den and 2 and 1/2 baths. Kitchen has stainless steel appliances. There is a private, screened in lanai as well as a shed for storing your toys in the backyard! Mature landscaping all around! The roof is a membrane roof with elasto-ceramic roof coating. Water heater, dryer and range run on propane gas. Also includes a chest freezer.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Exterior: Enclosed porch, Storage/out-building(s)
- Fencing: Fenced
- Flooring: Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Wall or window air conditioner(s), Central heat
- Inclusions: Cooktop range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Pantry, Walk-in closet(s), Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Lot: Oversized lot
- Parking: Paved driveway
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Guest room, Office
- Scenery: City lights view
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Bonita Shores Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Plus Realty Co. NAPLES
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »