Property DescriptionH.14171 - The Audubon Sanctuary golf retreat youve been waiting for! Sited on a 16,988 sq. ft. property with sunny SOUTH orientation, this ranch-style residence wraps around PANORAMIC FAIRWAY VISTAS framed by picturesque natural preserve scenery. LIGHT-FILLED rooms with high ceilings feel spacious and flow seamlessly. Disappearing sliding glass doors are ideal for Floridas indoor-outdoor lifestyle. The sprawling floor plan incorporates FOUR BRs + DEN, an expansive lanai and an OVER-SIZED THREE-CAR GARAGE, for a total of 4,939 sq ft. under roof. Custom built and upgraded with a range of GREEN design features, the home boasts deep covered seating and lounging areas around the entire rear of the house, a geothermal heat pump system for the 32 ft. pool and spa, and 19 SEER energy efficient HVAC units for which the attic duct work was replaced as well. Your family and guests will love the private guest wing as much as the spacious 4th bedroom suite, which can easily double up as a second office or game room. The icing on the cake is the higher elevation to earn FEMA's Out of Special Flood Hazard - X rating. Call today for a private viewing!
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community golf, Community swimming pool(s), Putting green, Community tennis court(s), Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Zoned temperature control, Tinted windows
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Water filtration system, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Central vacuum system, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Guest parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool, Spa
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Foyer, Sitting room
- Scenery: Golf course view
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Colliers Reserve Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »