Property DescriptionRecent complete renovation, this casually elegant and beautifully decorated 2 bedroom/2 bath unit is move-in ready and turnkey furnished. Small den off kitchen can be used as office eating space. This 6th FLOOR HOME IN THE SKY has it all with a spacious, well-appointed chef's kitchen with adjacent breakfast room/den, open dining area and living room, full separate laundry room and lots of storage. There are fabulous sunrise and sunset views over Vanderbilt Bay and the Gulf of Mexico and a private deeded gate and a paved walkway to award -winning Vanderbilt Beach less than 100 yards away. This gated bayside building conveniently located near world class shopping, dining and entertainment, enjoys secure access, private parking, large pool, 2 tennis courts, thatched roof chickee hut/social picnic and BBQ area , bocce court, boat docks available to rent or buy and the most reasonable quarterly fees on the beach. Perfect for an owner-occupant or investor, this property comes with a very liberal, rental policy (check out the rental income under confidential remarks). You DON'T HAVE TO LIVE ON THE SAND TO ENJOY IT EVERY DAY AT THIS UNIQUELY BEAUTIFUL LOCATION! OWNER WANTS OFFER
- General: No pets allowed
- Community: Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community tennis court(s), Gated community, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Enclosed porch, Storage/out-building(s)
- Flooring: Tile flooring
- Laundry: Washer/dryer hookups, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven, Furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Kitchen isle, Dry bar, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Parking: Assigned parking
- Recreation: Boat dockage, Tennis court
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Great room, Foyer, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Bay or ocean frontage, Bay view, Waterfront property, Gulf view, Gulf access
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Vanderbilt Beach Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Downing Frye Realty Inc.
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »