Property DescriptionNew custom home completed June 2019! Open daily. A sunny south facing lot with the highest quality construction in the Vanderbilt Beach area. Full concrete construction and poured floors. Professionally designed tile, stone, and custom cabinetry throughout presents the finest transition of coastal and modern finishes. Wide plank European oak floors carry through the open and inviting living areas. Study and Dining room are revealed through sliding barn doors from the foyer. A built in temperature controlled wine room, and a two story stone paneled fireplace wall accent the customization of this home. A stunning master suite and bath to be admired, gorgeous hand selected marble graces the walls and floors, a huge walk in shower with multiple heads, and a dedicated custom built in cedar sauna, as well as his and her water closets and spacious dressing closets, all for the discerning buyer. Motorized roll down shutters. Elevated spa raised to the living level cascades into the custom pool. Elevator access to all levels, and the unique drive-thru design of the garage can accommodate up to 8-9 cars in addition to storage areas on ground level!
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community park(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Marble floors, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Clothes washer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Vaulted ceilings, Walk-in closet(s), Security features
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 4 or more car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, In-ground swimming pool, Above ground pool, Spa, BBQ, Boat dockage
- Rooms: Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Office, Great room, Loft, Foyer
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Canal view, Canal waterfront property, Gulf access
- Stories: Multi-story
- Style: Split-level
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Vanderbilt Beach Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Gulf Coast International Prop
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »