Property DescriptionGreat price for this two story custom built Kingon estate home! Enjoy over 3700 sq. ft. of living space plus an over-sized three car garage. Transom windows bring lots of natural light into this spacious home making it bright and airy throughout. The home has four bedrooms, a den, three full baths, a half bath and a pool bath. Newer roof (2015), granite counter-tops, vaulted ceilings, and 20 porcelain tile throughout the main living areas are just some of the many great features of this stately home. The nicely laid out kitchen has newer stainless steel appliances, custom back splash, and ample cabinetry. The spacious screened in lanai has a full summer kitchen, a pool and spa, pool bath, ceiling fans and cobblestone tile. The large and beautiful estate lot has fruit trees and lots of room to garden and backs up to the golf course. This is the perfect home for hosting the family and entertaining your friends. Enjoy the great Pelican Landing lifestyle. Amenities include a private beach island, a sailing club, a canoe and kayak park, miles of sidewalk to walk, a fitness center and many social activities. Membership to The Pelican Nest Golf and Country Club is optional.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Zoned temperature control
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Washer/dryer hookups, Laundry sink, Laundry area in garage/carport
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Electric range and oven, Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Intercom system, Skylight(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool, Spa, BBQ
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Guest room, Foyer
- Scenery: Golf course view
- Stories: Two story
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Royal Shell Real Estate, Inc.
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »