Property DescriptionBest value in Pelican Landing for a Kingon custom built estate home on nearly half an acre lot. This two story 3700+ sq. ft. stately home has the master bed and bath, the den, and one guest bedroom and bath downstairs. Two additional bedrooms, bath and loft are upstairs. Features include an over-sized three car garage, a newer roof (2015), a large pool and spa with separate pool bath, vaulted ceilings, and 20 porcelain tile throughout the main living areas. Transom windows bring lots of natural light in making it bright and airy throughout. The nicely laid out kitchen has newer stainless steel appliances, custom back splash, and ample cabinetry. The spacious screened in lanai has a summer kitchen, ceiling fans and cobblestone tile. The estate lot has fruit trees plus lots of room to garden. Although very private, the lot backs up to the golf course. It's the perfect home for hosting the family and entertaining your friends. Enjoy the great Pelican Landing lifestyle. Amenities include a private beach island, sailing club, a canoe and kayak park, miles of sidewalk to walk, a fitness center and many social activities. Membership to The Pelican Nest Golf and Country Club is optional.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Zoned temperature control
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Washer/dryer hookups, Laundry sink, Laundry area in garage/carport
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Electric range and oven, Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Intercom system, Skylight(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool, Spa, BBQ
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Guest room, Foyer
- Scenery: Golf course view
- Stories: Two story
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Royal Shell Real Estate, Inc.
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »