Property DescriptionH.14263 - Calling all lake and golf view aficionados-don't let this opportunity pass you by! A light-filled great room-design home awaits, overlooking hole #15 of Arthur Hills' Audubon Sanctuary course. The over half-acre estate w/south rear exposure spoils with spectacular vistas from sunrise to sunset. This is relaxed Florida living at its best! The heart of your open-concept living is the light & airy great room with gas fireplace and fully equipped wet bar for entertaining, flowing seamlessly towards the dining room w/butler's pantry and towards the kitchen and casual dinette w/mitered bay window. High coffered ceilings shine by night w/extensive cove lighting. Disappearing sliding glass doors invite to transition to a huge lanai, where expansive seating, lounging & sundeck areas frame an over-sized 40' gas-heated pool & spa. From the updated/upgraded kitchen w/gas cook top you look out into a tranquil meditation garden to the east and the gorgeous golf & lake scenery beyond the lanai to the south. Your guests will love the cabana suite w/morning kitchen. From ample storage to an over-sized 3-car garage, to hurricane shutters & a new roof, this luxury estate is sure to impress.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community swimming pool(s), Putting green, Community tennis court(s), Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Frame and stucco exterior, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Zoned temperature control, Tinted windows
- Exterior: Balcony, Patio, Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble floors, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Water filtration system, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in desk, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Trees, Landscape sprinklers, Oversized lot
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Guest parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool, Spa
- Rooms: Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Great room, Foyer, Sitting room
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property, Golf course view
- Stories: Two story
- Win/Doors: Bay window(s), French door(s), Picture window, Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Colliers Reserve Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »