Property DescriptionH.14297 BOATERS PARADISE & GULF ACCESS. Enjoy this spectacular 5 bedroom, 4 1/2 bath Gulf access home in the Vanderbilt Beach area. There are outstanding features in this custom built, elevated home, including 25 ft. tray ceilings, crown molding throughout, high end architectural features, large lanai with heated pool and spa, a wrap around boat dock with 10,000 lb lift, floating dock for your water toys and hurricane protection for every door and window. The kitchen boasts 42' high end wood cabinetry, granite counters, top of the line appliances, walk in pantry, an island with prep sink, and breakfast bar. There is a Master suite with 2 walk in closets and bath with huge shower, double sinks and jacuzzi tub, plus two other bedrooms on the first floor (one used as an office), each with it's own bathroom. Upstairs is a bonus loft with wet bar, TV and work out area, 2 bedrooms and bath. You are a short bike ride to sugar sand beaches, the Mercato, Pavillion and Ritz Carlton. Tennis Courts, and restaurant and shopping choices are within walking distance. Have it all, with Gulf access out your back door, and no homeowner fees.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Zoned temperature control
- Exterior: Balcony, Deck, Patio
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Trash compactor, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Cathedral ceilings, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northwestern exposure
- Lot: Cul-de-sac, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Circular driveway, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa, Boat dockage
- Rooms: Family room, Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Foyer
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Canal view, Canal waterfront property, Gulf access
- Stories: Two story
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Picture window, Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Vanderbilt Beach Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »