Property DescriptionPanoramic sunset and bay views across the widest section of Naples Bay from this prime lot with rarely available oversized 125 ft. of water frontage. This Naples jewel is among the best lots in Royal Harbor on quiet cul-de-sac street. 1630 Dolphin Ct. offers deep water direct boating access to the Gulf (just minutes to open waters of the Gulf of Mexico). Current home has been lovingly maintained, has excellent rental history, has big Bay views from every room, large rear yard and is great vacation home to use as you plan to build your future dream home.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Patio, Enclosed porch
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry area in garage/carport
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: Boat dockage
- Rooms: Family room, Living/dining room combination, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Foyer
- Scenery: Bay or ocean frontage, Bay view, Waterfront property, Gulf access
- Stories: Single story
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Royal Harbor Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Intl. Realty
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »