Property DescriptionSUNSATIONAL SWEET GUM AT PELICAN LANDING!! Absolutely lovely home with unique architecture, fabulous Florida flare, stunning renovations, a sparkling and fully renovated lagoon style heated pool and some of the best long lake views in all of Pelican Landing. Inside you will find a light and bright floor plan, tall soaring ceilings, a lovely formal living room, an open concept family room and kitchen combination, a fully renovated master suite, fully upgraded guest rooms and baths and much more. This home also provides the very best in Florida outdoor living featuring a large inviting front porch, huge covered and screened rear lanai, newly renovated lagoon-inspired jewel colored pool, gorgeous long lake views with multiple fountains and fully landscaped lawn with lush native tropical foliage. ALSO NEW ROOF 2015!! Pelican Landing offers a peaceful setting with bountiful native landscape and greenspace, private beach with complimentary boat shuttle, kayak park, har tru tennis courts, professional fitness center, pickle ball, monthly social calendar, sail boating, opportunity to join the golf club and much more. Call for your private showing today of this truly unique opportunity!
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Picnic area(s), Community childrens play area', Community tennis court(s), Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Flooring: Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Tub and separate shower, Wetbar, Walk-in closet(s), Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Lot: Pond(s), Landscape sprinklers, Oversized lot
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Breakfast area, Guest room, Office
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Kevin Shelly Realty Inc.
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »