Property DescriptionA clean-lined 3BR/2BA condo ideally located in Old Naples offering close proximity to the amenities of Third Street South and the beach. Distinguished by its neutral colors, high ceilings, and modern aesthetics, this elegant residence features an open floor plan with custom built-ins, an impressive kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances, generous storage, and separate desk area. A spacious master bedroom creates the perfect private retreat with a luxurious bathroom featuring dual sinks and large walk-in shower. There is ample closet space, laundry station, and separate detached garage. St. Charles is a low-density building renowned for its location and casual lifestyle where you can get away to the beach, entertain friends, and host visiting family members.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community swimming pool(s)
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Flooring: Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Cathedral ceilings
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Parking: 1 car garage, Assigned parking, Detached parking, Covered parking area, Automatic garage door
- Scenery: Swimming pool view
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Olde Naples Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Intl. Realty
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »