Property DescriptionStep inside...drop your bags...and head for the beach! This gorgeous condo has been tastefully remodeled and is ready for the next owners to start enjoying the Pelican Landing lifestyle! This 3 bedroom, 2 bath condo is directly across from the Lakemont Cove pool, the largest in all of Pelican Landing. Sunset views from your lanai are spectacular. If tennis is your game, there are 12 Har-tru courts, 6 lighted, and a full-time director. Also included in the low annual Master Association Fee of $2,315. is a 34-acre private beach with boat captains to shuttle residents and guests to and from the island. Plus, a canoe and kayak park, children's playground, fitness center, bocce, pickleball, sailing club, and butterfly garden. Pelican Landing is surrounded by convenience. Coconut Pointe Mall shopping and dining. Approximately 15 minutes to SWFL International Airport and 5th Ave Naples. The Pelican's Nest Golf and Country Club is member-owned offering equity memberships to the 2-18 hole course designed by Tom Fazio. Call today for an appointment to see this beautiful home in the sought-after neighborhood of Lakemont Cove, recently re-roofed, re-landscaped, and re-painted neighborhood.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community golf, Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Gated community
- Condo: End unit
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Balcony
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Electric range and oven, Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Ceiling fan(s), Vaulted ceilings, Fire sprinkler system
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line
- Parking: 1 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: Boat dockage
- Rooms: Master bedroom upstairs, 2nd master bedroom, Guest room, Great room
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property
- Stories: Two story
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »