Property DescriptionCome see this beautifully recently renovated home on one of the largest premium oversized lots in Pelican Landing! This 3 bedroom plus den (has closet that can be 4th bedroom) and 3 full baths in over 3,000 square feet of living space under air, with open concept that flows out to over 5,000 sf of space total. Recent gut renovation appointed this home with luxury finishes throughout. The kitchen boasts new white shaker custom cabinetry, soft close drawers, premium fixtures, Bosch appliances and custom hood and lighting all aligning beauty and function. New, rich color and texture carved wood flooring throughout, bringing a timeless design to frame any rooms decor. Doors replaced with solid core. Plantation shutters throughout. Multiple storm protection upgrades from hurricane windows across front, roll down shutters on front door and window, accordion on side and panels for the lanai. New wine fridge added to wet bar. New roof in 2018, new landscaping, and more. Large lanai deck is travertine tile with a free form pool and spa. Pelican Landing offers a Private Beach, Tennis, Canoe and Kayaks, Fitness Facilities and a Butterfly Garden. All west of 41 with very reasonable fees.
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer
- Interior: Dry bar, Ceiling fan(s), Vaulted ceilings, Window treatments
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southeastern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa
- Rooms: Formal dining room, Foyer, Sun room
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Equity Realty
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »