Property DescriptionC.16216 Rarely Available End-Unit in Pelican Landing in Bonita Springs, FL! Don't miss this 3 Bed/2 Bath Sandpiper Greens End-Unit in Pelican Landing being sold Turnkey so move right in and start living the good life! With lots of extra windows on this end-unit, this bright and open condo boasts quiet and peaceful surroundings with amenities so close. Just steps to the pool you don't hear unwanted noise because of this unit's location. Like to grill out? Just steps to the gas BBQ too. Garage has lots of storage options. Sellers have provided an Inventory Sheet of everything that comes with the sale of the unit. Buy now and you can enjoy your paradise home through the Fall and Winter months in sunny SW Florida while enjoying all the incredible amenities of Pelican Landing including golf, boating, tennis, and a private beach. Great community with a great turnkey unit that's a best value and priced to sell!
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Picnic area(s), Community childrens play area', Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Condo: End unit
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Balcony
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven, Furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Intercom system, Vaulted ceilings, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Cathedral ceilings, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northwestern exposure
- Lot: Cul-de-sac, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 1 car garage, Attached parking, Guest parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area, Office
- Stories: Two story
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »