Property DescriptionC.16216 Welcome to your New Home at SANDPIPER GREENS in PELICAN LANDING! Rarely Available Corner End-Unit is Move-In ready. Start living the good life in this most-desirable 3 Bedroom/2 Bath, 2nd Floor End-Unit with Open Floor Plan, Split Bedrooms, and being sold TURNKEY. Third Bedroom has built-in desk for home office. With lots of extra windows on this end-unit, this bright and open condo boasts quiet and peaceful surroundings with amenities close by. Just steps to the pool for your convenience with no unwanted pool noise because of this condo's location. Like to grill out? Just steps to the gas BBQ grill too. Garage has lots of storage options. Sellers have provided an Inventory Sheet of everything that comes with the sale of the unit. Buy now and you can enjoy your paradise home through the Fall and Winter months in sunny SW Florida while enjoying all the incredible amenities of Pelican Landing including golf, boating, tennis, and a private beach just to name a few. Close to EVERYTHING in Bonita Springs! Coconut Point, fine dining, great shopping, and famous sugar sand Gulf beaches. Great community with a great turnkey condo that's a fabulous find and priced to sell!
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Picnic area(s), Community childrens play area', Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Condo: End unit
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Balcony
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven, Furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Intercom system, Vaulted ceilings, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Cathedral ceilings, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northwestern exposure
- Lot: Cul-de-sac, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 1 car garage, Attached parking, Guest parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area, Office
- Stories: Two story
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »