Property DescriptionEXTREMELY appealing mostly furnished second floor midrise unit with elevator located in one of Southwest Floridas most desirable communities Pelican Landing. Excellent view of the 9th hole, a few minutes walk from Pelican Nest GC, this 3 bedroom, 2 bath unit reflects the meaning of the real estate metaphor location, location, location. The updated kitchen and additional built in cabinets offer ample storage. New refrigerator (2013), stove and dishwasher (2017), new wine refrigerator (2019). The family room is cozy and opens to screened lanai that runs the entire length of the unit. The master bedroom has an oversized walk-in closet, private en-suite with individual sinks, tub and shower. In 2018, new flooring was installed in the main living and guest bathroom, new carpet in the master and guest bedrooms. New LED lights fitted in 2017. The building - new roof was installed in 2014, summer of 2019 the exterior will be painted and lanai will receive new screening. PLCA has fabulous amenities that include: private beach, tennis, pickle ball, fitness/community center, canoe/kayak park, etc. Membership to Pelican Nest GC is optional - two championship 18 hole courses.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Gated community, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Balcony, Patio, Enclosed porch, Storage/out-building(s)
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven, Partially furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in desk, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Parking: 2 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Underground parking
- Recreation: Tennis court
- Rooms: Family room, Guest room
- Scenery: Lake view, Golf course view
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of MVP Realty Associates LLC
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »