Property DescriptionThis landmark home is surrounded by panoramic lake views plus sweeping golf course views beyond. Designed to enjoy the vast scenery while offering surprising privacy from almost every corner of the home's interior. Light-filled featuring impact French doors, transom windows, open spacious room areas with volume ceilings throughout. The ground floor offers both the master suite with two generous walk-in closets, plus a guest bedroom en suite that is currently used as a library. Two additional guest suites are located on the second floor featuring an expanded Jack and Jill bath set up. Enjoy the outdoors with the 30- foot lap pool with spa, both heated by solar and electric, and saltwater chlorinated ( installed in 2018) with a caged area of over 1600 square feet. The generous lanai area runs the full length of the home. Note the roof was replaced in July 2016. Come take a look and make this home your own. Please note dimensions taken from floor plan service company are different than is reported by the county, buyers feel free to measure. Agents please see remarks.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Community childrens play area', Community tennis court(s), Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Frame and stucco exterior, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Electric range and oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southeastern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers, Oversized lot
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Solar heated pool, Spa
- Rooms: Family room, Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Great room
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property, Golf course view
- Stories: Two story
- Style: Contemporary
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Int'l Realty
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »