Property DescriptionPiece of Florida paradise! Impeccably maintained first-floor, end-unit coach home in the desirable Creekside Crossing offered turnkey furnished. Over 1,450 square feet, tile throughout main living areas, crown molding, extended sliders bring in natural lighting, and open concept floor plan allows for easy entertaining! Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar, granite counter tops, and plentiful cabinetry overlooks into dining area with views of the extended lanai and beyond. Master bedroom with double-door entry, direct access to the lanai, dual vanities, garden tub, and large walk-in shower. Enjoy your cup of coffee and serene sunrises in your oversized lanai. Pelican Landing amenities include gated security, community center with planned social activities, fitness center, bocce, tennis, & pickleball courts, canoe/kayak park, sailing center with boats, butterfly garden, fishing pier, childrens play park, and a private 34-acre island gulf beach park serviced by PL shuttle boats. Golf memberships are available at Pelican Nest Golf Club, a Tom Fazio designed 36 hole golfers delight with clubhouse dining.
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community park(s), Picnic area(s), Community childrens play area', Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood floors
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven, Furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 1 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination
- Scenery: Golf course view
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Naples
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »