Property DescriptionH.15016- Quietly situated at the southern-most end of Gulf Shore Blvd. So., directly across the street from beach access resides one of Olde Naples' crown jewel estate homes sprawling on over 1/2 acre, 114 x 193 lot. This luxurious 9,047 Sq. Ft. residence is truly timeless and iconic; behind a wall of lush tropical landscaping. Designed by Stofft Cooney Architects and built in 2016 to exacting standards, every element of the structure, and the eclectic dcor was carefully considered, resulting in a one-of-a-kind uniqueness. Exterior defined by a shaker style roof, dormers, corbels & brackets, architectural shutters, Kolbe windows & doors and gas lamps. Comprised of 6-bedroom suites, multiple studies, gourmet styled kitchen with hand forged copper hood plus a versatile lanai with summer kitchen, this home is ideal for inside/outside entertaining. Additional features include white oak floors, meditation room, elaborate pool area with cascading walls of water to the enchanting spa with custom stone carved murals. A 3-bay garage with room for lifts, generator, home automation and much more! This magnificent home is everything that the price would imply and is truly a work of art.
- General: Pets allowed
- Construction: Concrete block stucco
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Zoned temperature control, Storm windows
- Exterior: Balcony, Enclosed porch, Storage/out-building(s)
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Marble floors, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Indoor grill, Disposal, Dishwasher, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Vaulted ceilings, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Cathedral ceilings, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers, Oversized lot
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa, BBQ
- Rooms: Formal dining room, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Office, Great room, Loft, Foyer
- Stories: Two story
- Style: Traditional
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Picture window, Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Olde Naples Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »