Property DescriptionGreat opportunity only 1.3 miles to pristine Barefoot Beach and Preserve and only a couple blocks to the private boat ramp with no bridge gulf access! This home has recently been painted inside and out and includes a finished Florida room that can be used as a 3rd bedroom or den. The roof and AC have both been replaced within the past 4 years. This property has a large private fenced in back yard with plenty of room for a pool or addition. Situated in a nice quiet neighborhood so close to the gulf and in Collier County! Enjoy A rated schools, low taxes and a free Collier County beach sticker that entitles residents to free parking at Barefoot beach down the road as well as the multitude of beach access points all along the Naples coast. This home is priced to sell and is a rare chance to own a single family home at a condo price in one of the last few affordable neighborhoods West of 41.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities, Picnic area(s)
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Shingle roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Fencing: Fenced
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry area in garage/carport
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Dishwasher, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Water filtration system, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Rooms: Sun room
- Stories: Single story
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Bonita Shores Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Plus Realty Co. NAPLES
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »