Property DescriptionOld Naples Gem ! This condo has been renovated over the last few years with Granite counters, kitchen cabinets , vanities and flooring. Your boat is steps away on its own deeded 28 foot covered slip with lift , power and water. Direct access to the gulf in minutes. If you choose not to have a boat you can rent your slip to offset your expenses. Instant income. The on site A Club will handle the rental. The A club also provide many social activities. Walk to Tin City , Old Naples, 5th ave and under the bridge walk way to Bayfront. Fish on Naples Bay, Bike or walk to beach. You can do it all without driving. Very rare property that you can have this lifestyle at a reasonable price point. This is a true Old Naples Lifestyle. This type of property is rarely available and will not last long.
- General: No pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community swimming pool(s), Extra storage available
- Condo: End unit
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Exterior: Storage/out-building(s)
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Parking: Detached parking
- Recreation: Boat dockage
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Great room
- Scenery: River view, Bay view, Waterfront property, Gulf access
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Olde Naples Naples
Listing provided courtesy of MVP Realty Associates LLC
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »