Property DescriptionOne of the best values in all of Naples for a boating property. Nicely remastered, 2007-storm rated, two-story villa in the Oyster Bay section of Royal Harbor, just 1.4 miles from Old Naples with a private, deeded boat dock, ready to accommodate a vessel of up to 30' in length. (No-bridge access to the Gulf of Mexico; about 6 minutes from dock to Bay). Superb first-floor renovation with open kitchen, new appliances (2017), new AC 11/2019, great room/dining area, morning room and half bath. On the second floor: 3 bedrooms plus office (all newly carpeted and freshly painted) and 3 baths with new lighting fixtures. (One guest suite has a morning kitchen and private pool access). The southern and western faades feature multiple balconies accessed by French doors. Dipping saltwater pool and spa with updated equipment; south-facing lanai (renovated in 2017) accessed by French doors from the first floor and spiral staircases from the second floor. Western lanai, nicely landscaped and very private provides additional dining and gathering space. Impact windows/doors. Newer water heater, two-bay garage. Pets with limits on number and weight. Canal width approximately 50-60 feet. Perfection.
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Community boat facilities
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Frame and stucco exterior, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Zoned temperature control, Storm windows
- Exterior: Balcony
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line, Cul-de-sac, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Boat dockage
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Master bedroom upstairs, Guest room, Great room
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Canal view, Canal waterfront property, Gulf access
- Stories: Two story
- Style: Traditional
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Oyster Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Intl. Realty
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »