Property DescriptionCypress Island is a charming coach home community unlike any other in Pelican Landing... Nestled in a cypress preserve and surrounded by abundant wildlife visiting your backyard daily. A serene wide lake view has to be seen to be appreciated. Freshly painted in a soft neutral light gray. This home is a bright end unit with a spacious open floor plan, split bedrooms and a spacious eat-in kitchen. Relaxing resort-style pool and spa are walking distance from your front door. Pelican Landings low amenity fee includes gated security, community center with planned social activities, fitness center, bocce courts, 12 Har-Tru tennis courts, 5 pickleball courts, canoe/kayak park, sailing center with boats, butterfly garden, fishing pier, childrens play park, and a private 34-acre island Gulf beach park serviced by Pelican Landing shuttle boats. Golf memberships are available at Pelican Nest Golf Club, a Tom Fazio designed 36 hole golfer's delight with clubhouse dining. Please take time to view the virtual tour above and see why Pelican Landing is such a special community.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community boat facilities, Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community childrens play area', Putting green, Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Condo: End unit
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line
- Parking: 1 car garage, Attached parking, Guest parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Master bedroom on main floor, Foyer
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Landing Bonita Springs
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Int'l Realty
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »