Property DescriptionConveniently located in the heart of Old Naples, less than one block from the world-class shops and restaurants of Third Street South, this enchanting 1930s cottage is also just three blocks from Naples famous sugar sand beaches. The main residence features two bedrooms, one bathroom, a light-filled family room, dining area, updated kitchen, and wonderful screened back porch. Across the rear courtyard lush with foliage and a majestic shade tree, resides the equally charming and self-sufficient guest cottage with one bedroom, a bathroom, living room, kitchen, separate washer and dryer, screened back porch, and carport. A rare opportunity to own a piece of Naples History!
- General: Pets allowed
- Construction: Frame and stucco exterior, Wood siding
- Roof: Metal roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Heat/Cool: Heat pump
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Dishwasher, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Olde Naples Naples
Listing provided courtesy of William Raveis Real Estate
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »