Property DescriptionC.16808 Yes, you can have it all in this elegant modern villa with it's breathtaking courtyard entry, private garden views and a rare three-car garage. The current owner has created a zen escape that has a seamless flow from the inside to the outside, creating open spaces to help you to relax and recharge. The high tech enhancements include a whole house indoor/outdoor Sonos system. Designer series Stainless kitchen appliances. Coco Bay is one of the most desirable sought-after locations within Pelican Bay where you, your family and guests can walk across street to the North Tram Station for a quick lunch or dinner, or to enjoy the beach and Gulf. You will feel like you are in your own coastal paradise that includes mature fruit trees, large swimming pool and spa with sun on it most of day. Additional features include custom lighting and fixtures, honed marble flooring, and custom closets. Owner's suite includes French doors and large windows that open to the private courtyard and garden with mature trees, large spa tub with picture window to capture the light and views. Great storage throughout the home. Coco Bay is a gated neighborhood with only 33 villas.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community golf, Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Frame and stucco exterior, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Zoned temperature control
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Marble floors, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Tub and separate shower, Skylight(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Spa
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Great room
- Scenery: Swimming pool view
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: Bay window(s), French door(s)
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »