Property DescriptionOne block to the beach and one block to 3rd Street shops and restaurants! Completely and tastefully remodeled from flooring to ventilation! This expanded floor plan has all new floors, appliances, cabinets, countertops, lighting, baths, impact sliders and much more! Bring your beach attire and move in this week! This 2,200sf newly and fully furnished townhouse has three bedrooms and three baths. This is a 'must see' unit in the quaint and well maintained four unit Kasota South condominium on Gordon Drive in the beautiful 3rd Street district of Old Naples. Easy to show!
- General: No pets allowed
- Community: Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Exterior: Storage/out-building(s)
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Freezer, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven, Range and oven, Furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Ceiling fan(s), Window treatments, Security features, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Corner lot
- Parking: Assigned parking, Attached parking, Covered parking area, Guest parking
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Master bedroom upstairs, Great room
- Scenery: City lights view
- Stories: Two story
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Olde Naples Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Gulf Coast International Prop
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »