Property DescriptionAvailable for 2020 Season. Ideal location - just 2 blocks to the beach and 2 blocks to the famous 5th Ave in the heart of the City where all the action is (and not to mention surrounded by gorgeous mansions). Enjoy a full calendar of events on 5th & 3rd St - from art shows, music, parades and theater; plus plenty of dining & nightlife options all within in walking distance. This condo is part of a boutique enclave surrounded by plush landscape and sidewalks perfect for your morning stroll. Featuring an open floor plan with split en-suite bedrooms (Master: Queen Bed, 2nd: two twin beds which can be converted to king), both with walk-in closets. This spacious home features an enclosed Florida room full of windows that let in lots of natural light, making it the perfect setting for unwinding with a good book after a long day at the beach.
- General: No pets allowed
- Community: Community laundry facilities
- Flooring: Tile flooring
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Dishwasher, Furnished
- Interior: Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s)
- Utilities: TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Parking: Assigned parking, Detached parking, Guest parking
- Rooms: Sun room
- Stories: Two story
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Rental Olde Naples Naples
Listing provided courtesy of BHHS Florida Realty
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »