Property DescriptionJust a few blocks from the beach and boardwalk of Pelican Bay, this exquisitely renovated detached coastal villa in the premier gated community of Isle Verde offers serene courtyard living with a unique private pool area and cabana. Inside, is an open floor plan with soaring vaulted ceilings as well as walls of glass through which natural light spills in, beckoning you to the outdoor living area. The home features a spectacular new gourmet kitchen with white quartz countertops and a generous open-concept island that gazes out over the great room where an elegant stone accent wall, linear fireplace and custom wet bar are focal points. This home is ideally located for the golf enthusiast who will enjoy expansive backyard views of the Pelican Bay Golf course greens. Other notable features of the home include a Lutron lighting system, all new flooring and HVAC system as well as new impact glass windows and shutters. Dont miss this magnificent home in Pelican Bay where residents enjoy world-class amenities such as private beach access, beach club, restaurants and more!
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Fireplaces: Fireplace(s)
- Flooring: Tile flooring
- Laundry: Washer/dryer hookups, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Range and oven
- Interior: Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Wetbar, Walk-in closet(s), Security features
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northwestern exposure
- Lot: Cul-de-sac
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Recreation: swimming pool, In-ground swimming pool
- Rooms: Family room, Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area, Foyer, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Golf course view
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of William Raveis Real Estate
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »