Property DescriptionThis centrally located property will make your commute a breeze. Check out these schools which are available to you: Osceola Elementary, Pine Ridge Middle and Barron Collier High School. This home has been freshly painted and new carpeting was just installed. This neighborhood community sits on 78 acres, only has 167 beautiful homes and a nice mix of families and retirees. You can entertain in style with this open floor plan. The kitchen overlooks the dining area and great room. Bring the outdoors inside by opening the 4 pocket doors to the over sized screened in lanai. The master bedroom en suite is light, bright and airy. Master bath features double sinks, separate tiled shower and soaking tub. Also, on the first floor is an office/den, formal dining room, half bath and a laundry room with sink. The second floor features two bedrooms, a large full bath with a shower tub combination and a loft area. Dont miss the extended space in the garage for a workshop or a spot for a third car in tandem. This cozy Community Center, which is only a few doors away, houses a community pool, hot tub, children's indoor and outdoor play area, fitness room and social room.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community childrens play area', Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Office, Foyer, Eat in kitchen
- Stories: Two story
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Andalucia Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Int'l Realty
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »