Property DescriptionCome and see for yourself this tastefully re-built coastal home! You are walking distance to Clam Pass beach park (with bathrooms and food), as well as the Waterside Shops for eating, shopping, and meeting up with friends and literally right down the street from Sea Gate Park and Sea Gate Elementary School. It is centrally located, close to everything and West of US 41.This home features beautiful wood-look tile floors throughout, marble in two of the 3 bathrooms. Four spacious bedrooms with inviting comfort and abundant natural light. The interior colors give a serene and relaxing feel for quiet times, with the luxury of great flow and atmosphere for entertaining. The kitchen boasts plenty of counter space including an island with a gas cooktop and a double wall oven. Plenty of drawer, cabinet and pantry space. Master bathroom has a European design with closet cabinets. All impact doors and windows, plus new metal roof and located in the coveted X-flood zone make this an ideal home. There are so many well thought out features, too many to list, so you must come and see.
- General: Pets allowed
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Metal roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Patio
- Fencing: Fenced
- Flooring: Marble floors, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Washer/dryer hookups, Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Water filtration system, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Dry bar, Wetbar, Ceiling fan(s), Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Cul-de-sac, Trees, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, Above ground pool, Spa
- Rooms: Family room, Living/dining room combination, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Great room, Foyer
- Stories: Single story
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Park Place Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Compass Florida LLC
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »