Property DescriptionAn investor's dream in Naples Park. This is a rare property that's sure to impress. Located within a short distance of Mercato, Vanderbilt Beach and Wiggins state park & boat launch, this two-bedroom home includes an attached efficiency in the main house and a separate 1/1 guest house. Both buildings include a screened-in front porch and new roofs in 2021 with solar energy. The main house includes a new A/C, stainless steel appliances with gas range, granite countertops, tile flooring and many more upgrades. Enjoy no HOA fees and the Naples lifestyle at its finest. This is the one you've been waiting for.
- General: Pets allowed
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Shingle roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Patio, Enclosed porch
- Flooring: Tile flooring
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Wall or window air conditioner(s), Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Skylight(s), Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in desk
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Parking: Attached parking, Paved driveway
- Rooms: Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Eat in kitchen
- Stories: Single story
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Naples Park Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Int'l Realty
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »