Property DescriptionAttractive, well maintained home with 9 ft ceilings features fresh paint with new A/C. The floors in the main living area are reclaimed pine, creating a casual elegance to this open floor plan with Gulf views over the back bays of Pelican Bay. Three bedrooms, all with ensuite bathrooms, comfortably accommodate your guests, as does the open lanai off of the guest bedrooms. The home features a family room adjoining the kitchen as well as a west-facing screened lanai from which to enjoy Naples' famous sunsets. The master bath is spa-like in size and comfort. Two deeded underbuilding parking spots convey with the unit, as does extra air conditioned storage. The Montenero recently underwent a $3 million renovation of the building's lobby level. The result is simply spectacular, cementing the Montenero's reputation as the premier high rise along the boulevard. 24 x 7 security, the largest fitness center in a Pelican Bay condo, five guest suites, social and card rooms, theater, a large lap pool, spa and BBQ are available for owners' enjoyment. Pelican Bay features private beach access with beach-front dining, tennis, a vibrant community center, and miles of biking and walking paths.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Pool table(s), Community exercise area(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community sauna(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Extra storage available
- Construction: Stucco exterior
- Energy: Zoned temperature control, Storm windows
- Exterior: Enclosed porch, Storage/out-building(s)
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Tub and separate shower, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in desk, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Underground parking
- Recreation: BBQ, Tennis court
- Rooms: Family room, Living/dining room combination, Guest room, Foyer
- Scenery: Golf course view, Gulf view
- Style: Traditional
- Win/Doors: Picture window, Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Downing Frye Realty Inc.
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »