Property DescriptionC.15783 - This sunny, bright and largest Marquesa SW corner JEWEL is the epitome of true Florida-Style living, offering sensational floor-to-ceiling wrap-around sunrise-to-sunset Gulf and Bay panoramic views. Marquesa is a prized exclusive boutique Bay Colony Tower, touting just 3 residences per floor and only 39 delightful owners! This gem offers 3 (!) generous lanai's, an easy, open flowing floor plan, as walls have been removed, 9 ceilings, hard surface flooring in all main areas, a spacious chefs custom kitchen with Sub-Zero, Thermador, Bosch S/S appliances, induction cooktop, crisp black granite full-wall backsplash and counters, sleek white Poggenpohl cabinetry, LED lighting, and new carpet & paint. Each of the re-mastered baths offer custom cabinetry, marble or granite flooring, walls, and counters, with the Master showcasing a separate luxurious Bain de Soleil garden spa tub. Every indoor space flows seamlessly to one of the three open or screened separate outdoor lanais. Enjoy two penthouse location under-tower parking spaces as well as all the tower amenities one anticipates in Bay Colonys 5-star neighborhood.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community, Extra storage available
- Condo: End unit
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Energy: Zoned temperature control
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble floors, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Water filtration system, Built-in oven, Partially furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Wetbar, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Parking: 2 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Circular driveway, Guest parking, Underground parking
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area, Foyer
- Scenery: Bay or ocean frontage, Bay view, Waterfront property, City lights view, Gulf view
- Win/Doors: Picture window, Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »