Property DescriptionSpectacular views from the 15th floor of this spectacular home. Recently renovated to the coastal look with meticulous attention to details. Access this 3BR 3BA home through your private elevator. Expansive screened balcony allows for fabulous views of the Gulf of Mexico and Upper Clam Bay with a front-row seat for stunning sunsets and sunrises. A bright and open floor plan, a well-appointed open kitchen with fabulous counter space, a plethora of cabinets and high-end stainless-steel appliances. Relax and entertain in the inviting and comfortable great room. Retreat into a well-appointed master bedroom with an attached newly-designed bathroom. Your guests and family members have amazing accommodations and views as well. Even the designer furniture is available if desired. Pet owners will be thrilled to hear that pets are welcomeone dog (max 25 pounds) or two cats. The Salerno has a fitness center, social room, two guest suites, stunning pool, 24/7 front desk concierge and two parking spaces in the garage. Enjoy a private beach with full dining facilities and beach valet services. Come see it for yourself. This home needs nothing but you!
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community park(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Balcony, Deck
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Dry bar, Walk-in closet(s), Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southwestern exposure
- Parking: 2 car garage, Assigned parking, Detached parking, Underground parking, Automatic garage door
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Great room, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Bay view, Waterfront property, Lagoon view, Gulf view
- Win/Doors: Picture window
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential RE Park Shore
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »