Property DescriptionIdeally positioned on the 8th floor, this light and airy 2,170 sqft, 2 bedrooms plus den/third bedroom floor plan provides clean lines and generously proportioned rooms offering expansive views of the Gulf of Mexico and Pelican Bay. Providing lots of space for visiting family and friends, both bedrooms are en-suite and the floor to ceiling sliders in the living room and den fill this expansive residence with light throughout the day. Enjoy the sounds of songbirds and gentle warm breezes from two large sunrise and sunset terraces, or simply immerse yourself in the nature that is on your doorstep by walking the berm, a meandering wooden walkway through the mangroves and scenic waterways that ends at the white sand beach and private clubhouse with outdoor dining. Situated within The Marbella, a luxury high rise with wonderful neighbors and genuinely helpful staff, the amenities are second to none with concierge, dining and care services including room service, right at your fingertips.
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stone exterior, Stucco exterior
- Energy: Tinted windows
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line
- Parking: 1 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Underground parking, Automatic garage door
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area, Guest room, Great room, Foyer
- Scenery: Gulf view
- Style: Traditional
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Intl. Realty
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »