Property DescriptionLovely views of the Gulf of Mexico welcome you as you enter this completely renovated and beautifully furnished St Maarten at Pelican Bay. The den with sofa bed can close for bedroom 3. The Clive Daniel designed kitchen with new cabinets, high grade counters, newer appliances and chic furnishings set this condo apart from the rest. Newly installed tile throughout the living area, new carpet in the bedrooms, all new hardware and fixtures give this home a fresh feel. The master bath was remodeled and reconfigured presenting a beautiful bath with walk-in shower, separate dressing area and a makeup counter. Watch incredible sunsets from the balcony, or lunch on your screened porch, and enjoy wrap around views of the blue Gulf waters and an overlook of the pool from this upscale residence. A rare asset is the tram stop at the condo's back gate, 2 private Beach Clubs included in fees offer dining, canoeing/kayaking and concierge beach service. Restaurants, shopping, biking, tennis, and golf are all available! The entire building will have NEW STORM WINDOWS AND DOORS in early 2020, and new hard surface hallways. SELLER HAS PAID UNIT ASSESSMENT. Sold move in ready with a few exclusions.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Pool table(s), Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community sauna(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Exterior: Balcony, Storage/out-building(s)
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven, Furnished
- Interior: Pantry, Walk-in closet(s), Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line
- Parking: Assigned parking, Detached parking, Covered parking area, Guest parking, Paved driveway
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area, Guest room
- Scenery: Lake frontage, Waterfront property, Gulf frontage, Gulf view
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Downing Frye Realty Inc.
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »