Property DescriptionLuxurious Living in the Montenero at Pelican Bay. High-end furnishings and finishes make this an amazing unit with Western Sunset Views of the preserve and beach access. With over 2,600 SF, this 3 bed, 2.5 bath condo boasts large, natural stone tile laid on the diagonal throughout, volume ceilings, crown molding, faux wall finishes, and custom plantation shutters. The bright and light kitchen with white custom cabinetry and GE Monogram appliances, black granite countertops and wood flooring which is open to the lanai and large windows to allow for natural light. The formal dining area with custom lighting makes entertaining easy. Natural sunlight brightens this master bedroom complete with large en-suite. Dual sinks, separate soaking tub, frameless glass shower door, built-in vanity, and custom mirrors. Two additional suites with lanai access are private and ready for your guest. Interior laundry for convenience. Screened and tiled lanai creates a large outdoor living space. Private beaches. Gulf-side dining. Top-tier tennis. Chic shopping. At Pelican Bay, your elegant residence is just the beginning the key to world-class amenities and a lifestyle not found anywhere else.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Pool table(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community sauna(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Parking: 2 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Rooms: Family room, Formal dining room, Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area, Guest room, Foyer
- Scenery: Bay or ocean frontage, Bay view, Waterfront property
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Internationa
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »