Property DescriptionAn impeccably maintained villa home in Carlton Place at Pelican Bay. This rarely available villa sits on a double lot with gorgeous views of Club Pelican Bay's newly designed Pelican 4 and Pelican 7. Once inside this three-bedroom, two and one-half bath home, you will be captivated by the high ceilings and natural light filling the spacious living areas. The large kitchen and breakfast area are perfect for enjoying casual meals. The master retreat and bath are large and updated. Step outside to the spacious lanai area with pool and waterfall. Oversized air-conditioned garage with storage, home generator, roof replaced in 2017, home built-ins and additional features that must be seen to be appreciated. Pelican Bay offers its residents world-class amenities and areas of protected nature preserves.
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Community golf, Community park(s), Picnic area(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Washer/dryer hookups, Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southeastern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers, Oversized lot
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Foyer, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Golf course view
- Style: Traditional
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Intl. Realty
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »