Property DescriptionWelcome to this contemporary style, completely renovated, home in the coveted Oakmont neighborhood of Pelican Bay. White Italian tile flooring, impact glass doors, a lanai protected with new electric storm shutters, and a renovated pool are only some of the upscale features this home offers. The kitchen is a chef's delight, all new stainless-steel appliances, double ovens, an abundance of marble countertop space, a wet bar and a center island with seating. The kitchen opens to a great room, making it a perfect venue for both relaxation and entertainment. A custom library with built-in bookcases sits off the family room area offering great flow for functionality and purpose. The home is equipped with 3 full bedrooms and 3 full baths - perfect for family and guests. A new pool cage makes for a private setting that is spacious and has plenty of room to sunbath or relax under the covered porch. Nestled in a cul-de-sac, this beautifully landscaped residence with southwestern exposure has much to offer its future owner.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Community tennis court(s)
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Storm windows
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Kitchen isle, Dry bar, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southeastern exposure
- Lot: Cul-de-sac, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool
- Rooms: Formal dining room, Guest room, Great room
- Stories: Single story
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential RE
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »