Property DescriptionThis spacious 1,818 square foot bright and sunny condo with a gorgeous Western exposure features an open floor plan with three bedrooms, den and two baths, and it is ideal for entertaining or relaxing with the family as you enjoy the beautiful sunset. Impeccably kept, this end unit offers a renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, extra-large master bedroom with a walk in closet and huge balcony with two screened in sitting areas. This condo is perfect for the buyer who is looking for a great deal of space and to enjoy the luxury lifestyle of Pelican Bay, a beachfront community with two beach restaurants, beach attendants, canoeing, kayaking, birding, bike and jogging path, tennis center, state of the art fitness center and so much more. Come and experience why residents call Pelican Bay The Best Resort Community, located next to the finest beaches, Art Centers, high end shopping, and some of the best dining destinations Naples can offer.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Pool table(s), Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Picnic area(s), Community childrens play area', Community swimming pool(s), Community sauna(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Extra storage available
- Condo: End unit
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Exterior: Balcony, Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: Assigned parking, Detached parking, Covered parking area, Guest parking, Underground parking, Paved driveway
- Rooms: Family room, Living/dining room combination
- Scenery: Swimming pool view
- Style: Traditional
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Int'l Realty
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »