Property DescriptionWonderfully updated 3 Bedroom/3 bathroom spacious condo with over 2,500 square feet on the preferred sunny south side of this popular atrium building. Enjoy beautiful sunsets from the main lanai with SW exposure, as well as the pleasant mornings from the east-facing lanai with its own private terrace. This bright airy end-unit condo has neutral colors with tile flooring in every room. All 3 bathrooms and the kitchen have been updated with new warm wood cabinets, tile and countertops. The kitchen has a breakfast nook with newer stainless appliances and the great room features a wet bar, a large formal dining area and sunny windows. The Master Bedroom suite is huge with lanai access, a built-in desk or makeup counter and his & her walk-in closets. Grosvenor amenities include guest suites, daytime manned security desk, library, card room, social room, fitness center, barbecue area, secure under-building parking and a large sunny pool. Add to that what Pelican Bay offers, including private beach access, two private beach clubs, private beach restaurants, community center with business center, fitness and spa make this an excellent value. With pride of ownership evident throughout!
- General: No pets allowed
- Community: Pool table(s), Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Community swimming pool(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Extra storage available
- Condo: End unit
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Exterior: Balcony, Deck, Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer
- Interior: Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Wetbar, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southwestern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 1 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Covered parking area, Guest parking
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, 2nd master bedroom, Foyer, Eat in kitchen, Sitting room
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Intl. Realty Florida, Inc. REALTORS
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »