Property DescriptionHIGHLY MOTIVATED SELLER, BRING OFFER. OWNER SAYS SELL! Cozy beach house feeling and year-round sunsets from this lovely 3rd floor residence in the highly sought after and COMPLETELY REMODELED Biltmore at Bay Colony. Situated directly on the beach this beautiful residence features 3,200 square feet of gracious living, 3 bedrooms plus a den/family room, 3 full and 1 half baths, 3 generous lanais, large gourmet kitchen, luxurious master bedroom and bathroom. Biltmore amenities include a heated pool and spa, sun deck, BBQ grills, state-of-the-art fitness center, saunas, billiards, 24/7 front desk service, 2 guest suites, social room. Bay Colony homeowners are members of the exquisite Bay Colony Beach Club just steps away, where casual and elegant dining, pool, and beach attendants are provided. Beachfront property owners actually do own their beachfront the dry sand belongs to them so owners are free to enjoy the beaches at any time! Bay Colony homeowners also have exclusive access to the private entrance to the world-renowned Ritz-Carlton Resort and Spa.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Pool table(s), Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Gated community, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Exterior: Balcony, Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Clothes washer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Wetbar, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line
- Parking: 2 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Circular driveway, Guest parking, Underground parking, Automatic garage door
- Rooms: Family room, Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area, Foyer
- Scenery: Waterfront property, Gulf frontage, Gulf view
- Style: Traditional
- Win/Doors: Picture window, Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Sotheby's Int'l Realty
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »