Property DescriptionV.2911 - Exquisitely and totally renovated, this spacious private home will take your breath away. Carrera marble throughout kitchen and baths, custom cabinetry, wide plank engineered wood flooring, gorgeous light fixtures and high ceilings are just a few of the features that will impress you in this timeless design gem! The beautiful kitchen boasts Jenn-Air appliances including a 30 wide convection oven and induction stove top. Perhaps the most enviable of the 14 Villa Coronado homes for location, this Unit overlooks the complexs swimming pool and is surrounded by lush foliage. Villa Coronado is located west of Pelican Bay Boulevard in a private tranquil setting. Complete with its own elevator, 2-car garage and superb security system you'll be all set to move in and enjoy Pelican Bays luxury lifestyle. With private beach access and exclusive member-only beach restaurants a delightful tram ride or short walk away, you'll love SWFLs most desired beachfront community. Directly on the Gulf, Pelican Bay is bordered by the world-class Waterside Shops & outstanding Artis-Naples performing Arts Center to the south and the Ritz Carlton to the north. Live the carefree life you deserve.
- General: Pet restrictions
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Picnic area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Biking/fitness trail
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Tinted windows
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven
- Interior: Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Northern exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Guest room, Foyer, Eat in kitchen
- Scenery: Swimming pool view
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Pelican Bay Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »